Dr.Mazzarella of Chambersburg Dental Associates did a cleaning and began an evaluation.

He recommended certain treatments which my insurance would not cover. After I tried to explain this, he told he would need time to review my file to complete the evaluation and would call me within 2 or 3 days. I NEVER heard from him. In the meantime, he billed my insurance for a completed cleaning, exam, and evaluation.

My insurance paid the claim. After waiting a week, I attempted to call him to get the details of the evaluation. He was "unavailable" to take my call and once again, did not call me back when I left a message. I called again and was told he would NO LONGER be treating me.

He never treated me in the first place but billed for services he did NOT complete.

This leaves me waiting another six months to seek treatment from another dentist since my insurance will only pay for one cleaning/exam/evaluation every six months.When I mentioned this, no one at the office seemed to be concerned that they had charged for services that were not completed.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). mverv24 is overall dissatisfied with Chambersburg Dental Associates. The most disappointing about dental cleaning at Chambersburg Dental Associates was service, level of care and attitude of dentist Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Chambersburg Dental Associates to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Chambersburg Dental Associates?

Comments